Board Meeting Minutes
2023-2024 Board of Directors
Click on the names below to email Board Members.
School Board Elections
The LCMS Board consists of 13 elected members that serve a 2-year term allowing for partial election of Board members each year. This year, there are 7 available positions. Those interested in filling a seat on the board should complete a self-nomination form (available after the February 13th information meeting) and submit it to the principal.
Sample Ballots for the election will be made available for viewing in April.
Elections this year will take place at the end of April. Each family will receive one vote per student attending Langston. Full-time staff will receive one vote.
- February 13th at 5:30 – Information meeting for prospective new board members
- February 14th – self nomination forms available on the website.
- March 14th self-nomination forms due to principal by noon
- April 18th sample ballots will be available
- Week of April 24th – Board elections – email link to voting will go to parents.